If you or your loved ones are feeling overwhelmed and in need of support during the end-of-life transition, then you’ve come to the right place. I provide support and assistance to individuals and their care network who are facing end-of-life or serious illness.
Details about the full extent of my care services can be found on the Services page.
WELCOME TO SOUL DEPARTURES
Hello – I am Hélène Vallée, an end of life doula.
I am dedicated to guiding individuals and families through the end-of-life journey with compassion, support, and respect.
Whether you are seeking guidance for yourself or a loved one, I am here. I believe that everyone deserves to have their unique needs and wishes honored during this profound and personal journey.
Thank you for visiting my website. I hope you find the information you need here, and please do not hesitate to reach out.
WHAT IS AN END-OF-LIFE DOULA?
An end-of-life doula is a non-medical person trained in end-of-life support who provides physical, emotional, spiritual, and practical assistance to individuals, families and their care network facing death or serious illness.
AS AN END-OF-LIFE DOULA, MY COMMITMENT TO YOU IS TO PROVIDE:
• Confidentiality: Maintaining your privacy.
• Compassion: Providing empathic attention to your needs.
• Advocacy: Defending your rights and values with all my heart.
• Respect: Treating you with dignity, appreciation and care regardless of your beliefs, values, or choices.
• Professionalism & Integrity: Adhering to ethical standards and maintaining professional boundaries.
I welcome your enquiries. I would love to discuss how my services can help you at this time. Your requests will be held with full confidence and treated with compassion and dignity.